Thursday 23 May 2019

Introduction of visume

Assalamualaikum and hello. So today i would like to tell you guys about video resume or also known as visume. Maybe you wonder what is the different between visume and resume. Visume is one of the way for a job seekers to show their abilities beyond their capabilities of a traditional paper resume. They use video to tell the interviewer about their academics, achievement or else. Interviewer can feel how applicants present themselves.

So here I will show one of the example of visume:



I hope that with a little bit of my information will help you to do a video resume. Give a comment for me to improve my blog. Enjoy this blog and thank you for reading this blog.

1 comment:

Introduction of visume

Assalamualaikum and hello. So today i would like to tell you guys about video resume or also known as visume. Maybe you wonder what is the d...